A little over a month from now, Microsoft will release the latest version of its Windows operating system. Windows 10 is a significant step up from its immediate predecessors and bound to draw a lot of interest from end users. Because the upgrade will be free for a lot of devices, it’s a good idea for support organizations to get familiar and get ready.
Microsoft has provided several helpful presentations on Windows 10 changes and opportunities for IT organizations. These were made available during their recent Ignite 2015 conference. Here’s a few highlights to get a jump on the upcoming changes.
- Overview of Windows 10 for Enterprises
- Top Features of Windows 10
- The New User Experience with Windows 10
- A New Era of Threat Resistance for the Windows 10 Platform
- What’s New in Windows 10 Management and the Windows Store
- Windows 10 Mobile Device Management (MDM) in Depth