There were a number of interesting webinars online this past week discussing elements of Continual Service Improvement (CSI). For practitioners of IT service management, we are aware of the need to evaluate, adapt, improve, replace, and sometimes retire services. The concept of CSI allows an IT organization to evaluate needs and offerings at every step of the evaluation, design, transition, and operation phases of a service’s lifecycle. Even the CSI process itself is subject to its own continual improvement efforts.
Enjoy the following discussions of CSI, its impacts on ITSM, and how it can be used to ensure your IT organization is meeting the needs of your business.
- BrightTalk: CSI in Service Management (webinar)
- BrightTalk: CSI: Addressing the Challenges of ITSM (webinar)
- BrightTalk: Unlocking Your CSI Potential… Making CSI a Part of the Day Job (webinar)
- BrightTalk: CSI – Process? Function? Culture? (webinar)
- BrightTalk: A Means to Beginning CSI – The CSI Register (webinar)